HOW TO GET TO THE HOTEL
How to get here by car
On the A8 motorway from Aix en Provence
Exit Nice Promenade along the Promenade des Anglais then turn left at the Méridien Hotel towards Place Masséna, continue along Avenue Jean Jaurès to the Palais des Congrès Acropolis, then turn right onto Boulevard Carabacel, left onto Boulevard Dubouchage and right again onto Avenue Foch.
On the A8 motorway from Italy
Exit Nice Est then follow signs to the city centre until the Palais des Congrès Acropolis, then turn right onto Boulevard Carabacel, left onto Boulevard Dubouchage and right again onto Avenue Foch.
The Best Western Lakmi Nice Hotel's 6 parking spaces in front of the hotel are available on a first come, first served basis and cost 25€/day.
You can also park on one of the 1200 spaces at the secure pay & display car park at Nicetoile shopping centre 100m from the hotel.
Discounted rates for hotel guests, please ask at reception.
Nicetoile Car Park Rue Lamartine, 06000 Nice
Telephone: 0 899 23 00 09
How to get here from Nice Ville train station
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the station down Avenue Thiers then Avenue Jean Médecin.
- Turn left onto Avenue Thiers when you exit the station,
- Take tram line 1 to Hôpital Pasteur at the Gare Thiers stop,
- Get off at the Jean Médecin stop,
- Walk up Avenue Jean Médecin and turn right onto Avenue Marechal Foch.
From the airport
By car (18 minutes)
- Drive down Boulevard Maryse Bastié towards Promenade Edouard Corniglion Molinier/M6098,
- Merge onto Voie Mathis towards Boulevard de Cimiez,
- Take the Cimiez junction and exit Voie Mathis,
- Continue on Boulevard de Cimiez and drive towards Avenue Marechal Foch.
From the Airport T1 or T2 stop
- Take tram line 2 to Jean Médecin,
- Get off at the Jean Médecin stop then walk up Avenue Jean Médecin,
- Turn right onto Avenue du Marechal Foch.